South Western Railways Junior/Senior Technical Associate Posts | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
South Western Railways (SWR), Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, South Western Railways RRC Hubli announces job vacancies for JTA/STA posts on contract basis for Civil Engg and Signal and Communication departments, in reference to Notification No.CN/SWR/01/01/2019 for construction projects in the jurisdiction of SWR / Construction Organisation.
Under South Western Railways JTA/STA Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects with good qualification marks can apply.
On basis of Gate Score and Academic Qualification, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 37,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 01.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For South Western Railways JTA/STA Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 81 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Senior Technical Associate - 33
Junior Technical Associate - 48
As on 01.02.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree in Engg, Science subjects from a recognized university, and should have valid GATE Score 2013-2018 fort STA post.
On basis of Gate Score and Academic Qualification.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
SC/ST/Women categories applicants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.rrchubli.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Click here to download the Notification for Engagement of Senior Technical Associate (STA) / Junior Technical Associate (JTA) on contract basis for construction projects in the jurisdiction of SWR / Construction Organisation (Notification No.CN/SWR/01/01/2019, dtd.10.01.2019)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 10.01.2019 to 01.02.2019.