SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Cloud Applications Security Expert Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for Cloud Applications Security Expert posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Cloud Applications Security Expert 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, Golang, Python, Ruby, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Applications Security Expert.
Job Code: 304379.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Assist with developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, developing architecture & design, and testing of data protection and data security solutions.
- Represent the business unit in audits and compliance activities and work closely with the security organizations.
- Act as a central contact for security related questions and incident reports and establish a secure programming mindset in the development teams.
- Identify potential areas of security improvement in design or implementation and work closely and continuously with teams including Development, Security and Quality Assurance to ensure solutions are highly secure.
- 5-10 years’ of experience in designing & implementing security controls for cloud Infrastructure like AWS, Azure and On-prem.
- Operational experience deploying and supporting security solution in (IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS).
- Extensive background and knowledge of SaaS applications, Proxy/API architecture, Cloud security, Identity Access Management, Data Compliance Management, SSO
- Hands-on experience with Encryption, tokenization ,masking and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS)
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Usage of Pen test tools like Metasploit and Kali Linux and Idea of OWASP and Web application security testing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field with 5-10 years of work experience in a security development related functions.
- Expertise in software development with one or more programming languages (e.g. Golang, Python, Ruby, Java or the like), understanding of the concepts, as well as the willingness to share and grow this knowledge
- Strong software security and / or operational security knowledge (e.g., threat modeling, code review, vulnerability testing, secure programming)
- Good skills in project management, analytical thinking, problem solving and presentation.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.