SAP Bangalore Cloud Operations Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for Cloud Operations Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Cloud Operations Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SAP BTP, Amazon, Azure, Google can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Operations Engineer.
Job Code: 346390.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Contribute and gain experience in operating enterprise scale cloud applications, primarily focussed on customer onboarding and infra cost topics.
- Actively drive customer escalations, 24x7 Operational topics, expert Live site handling, providing on-call support during off-business hours
- Perform manual data clean-up (wherever required). Work with AEs, Dev teams, PM to clarify on the contracts, and manually eliminate over-provisioned tenants.
- Regularly check to identify and eliminate redundant resources. Perform manual clean-ups (runtime, DBs, accounts, tenants etc).
- Actively drive ITIL best practices to achieve operational excellence and efficiency in customer onboarding (provisioning, decommissioning, contract management etc)
- Publish management reports
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 4 – 8 years of relevant Industry & Domain experience as Cloud Operations engineer
- Familiarity with at least one cloud solution such as SAP BTP, Amazon, Azure or Google
- Experience working with customer contract management (technical onboarding/offboarding, migration, termination etc)
- Experience with project management (like customer onboarding, migration etc).
- Ability to confidently communicate with different layers of the management
- Strong customer focus, service minded, and experience in handling customer escalations
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.