S&P Global Hyderabad Data Associate Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Data Associate posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Data Associate 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Excel, SQL, can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Associate.
Job Code: 266993.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engages with stakeholders to define requirements and usage needs for the measurement of data quality for a specific region or part of a business.
- Undertakes ownership for the on-going delivery of data quality measurement activities with a concentrated focus on a specific region or part of a business.
- On identification of data quality issues, performs analysis and escalates for next level review to remediate the issue and achieve high quality data.
- Performs testing of defined use cases on new technology and deliver results on data tasks performed; identifies sources or errors.
- Performs basic root cause analysis on smaller self-contained data analysis tasks that may be related to assigned projects or other unfamiliar projects.
- Delivers testing of defined use cases as part of data audits on new data vendors.
- Delivers data quality processes to assure S&P Ratings compliance against regulatory requirements.
- Performs data queries to identify and drive correction of data inconsistencies.
- Identifies and solves problems in data domain of primary operation.
- Works within own team; may interact with other related teams
- Works with stakeholders in data domain of primary operation to understand processes and procedures
- Communicates updates on data quality within own team
Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills:
- 3-4 years of experience in a data operations role - experience in a data quality role would be an advantage
- Proficient technical skills (including Excel, SQL, data extraction tools)
- General understanding of Financial and Market data
- General understanding of data and data flows
- Ability to work effectively within a large, global team
- Ability to deliver prioritised tasks on time, in full
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn and apply concepts and techniques in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving capabilities
- Willingness to ask questions and escalate where concerns are not resolved
- Ability to hold others accountable for delivery of key actions
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.