SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DevOps, Azure, GCP, and AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 368279.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4+ years of experience in development/engineering or technical operations role
- experience in DevOps or SRE job roles
- high proficiency with SAP Basis NetWeaver, ABAP & BTP Architecture
- experience in working with Kubernetes (certification is a plus) and service oriented architectures
- experience in developing SPC procedures will be a benefit
- knowledge about Multi-Cloud landscapes (at least 1 or 2 of the following IaaS providers: Azure, GCP, AWS, AliCloud, SAP Cloud, Cloud Foundry (PaaS)) (certification is a plus)
- out of the box thinking and willingness to make the impossible possible
- proven track record in executing high-impact initiatives on senior executive and board level
- excellent understanding of SAP’s overall strategy as well as product strategy
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.