SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Groovy, Python, Ruby & Shell scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer-SAP Integration.
Job Code: 277628.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of customer environments in Cloud
- Work in close coordination with the development, IAT & operations team to ensure seamless delivery of software to our customers
- Responsible for development and enhancement of Build and Deployment Pipelines using CICD concepts
- Actively drive automation of infrastructure setup (‘infrastructure as code’ paradigm)
- Define and drive continuous improvements for all the services related to CPI Cloud Delivery Catalogue
- Deliver Product standard requirements
- Contribute to operations model/operational processes and procedure
- Responsible for providing stable environment for development & QAs
- Ensure smooth operations and maximize uptime
- Degree/Masters Degree (BTech, MTech, MCA) in Computer Science
- 4-7 years of relevant Industry & Domain experience
- Knowledge & experience working in large scale Software Delivery to Customers
- Experience of setting up & maintaining continuous integration & delivery pipelines for multiple projects
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Provider Services (AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba)
- Good working experience on Groovy, Python, Ruby & Shell scripting
- Excellent knowledge about Infra-as-Code concepts
- Hands-on experience in maintenance of Kubernetes environments
- Knowledge about Micro Service based architecture
- Ability to set up highly scalable architecture
- Proficient knowledge about basic CICD tools (GIT, Jenkins, Concourse, Maven, Selenium)