SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer-SAP CX Integration.
Job Code: 289909.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, code, and test product features by following agile development practices.
- Work closely with architects within the architect community in SAP CX Integration.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Support Continuous Integration tasks for our pipeline
- Drive improvements and innovations in the development
- Apply the latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly
- 4 -7 years of experience in development
- Knowhow of Cloud and Open Source, Object-Oriented Concepts
- Java programming and Data Structures.
- Java Script/Node JS/Angular JS, React JS.
- Micro Services, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Knowhow of Databases (HANA, MongoDB, Postgres)
- Familiarity with Git, CICD
- Web Technologies API/REST/ODATA/HTTP, JSON
- SAP Business Technology Platform (Cloud Platform) Integration will be preferred.
- Any prior Experience or know-how of SAP Commerce will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in ABAP will be an added advantage.
- University degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of SAP Development process is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple parallel releases
- Ability to working in a distributed team
- Ability to work in a scrum-based agile mode