Siemens Pune Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, Google can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 251084.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
The person in this role will be developing software in the Innovation and Research team. The software development activity could be prototype code, researching an emerging technology, developing applications and microservices, testing harnesses, DevOps pipeline steps, and cloud development technology. The person in this role will be on an Agile Scrum team, and will participate a daily scrum meeting, updating story tasks, and providing daily updates to the team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Documenting design, testing, or story details for a proposed implementation of a software feature or service
- Reporting out research findings to the broader team or organization
- Implementing software ideas
- Writing stories for software implementations
- Writing test code for validating software implementations
- Developing DevOps pipeline steps and/or DevOps tooling
- Agile Scrum activities (daily scrum, updating stories and tasks, sprint reviews)
- Research into a new software technology
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any engineering discipline
- 2-5 years professional experience in software development building production software systems
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Proficiency in a modern programming language, preferably in C#
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, dynamic, agile development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
- Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Active on Github or StackOverflow
- Comfortable with the Linux command line and Git
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience leading and mentoring junior software engineers, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Understanding of microservice development and best practice