SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Senior DevOps Engineer-Splunk Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Senior DevOps Engineer-Splunk posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Senior DevOps Engineer-Splunk 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Splunk, Azure/GCP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior DevOps Engineer-Splunk.
Job Code: 297952.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- DevOps Tools with strong knowledge of Splunk.
- Work with both developers and operations teams with a focus on automating build and deployment.
- Manage log aggregation tools infrastructure like Splunk etc.
- Architecting Tools deployment for new & existing data centers
- Microservices monitoring using Splunk and Splunk connect for Kubernetes working knowledge
- Managing log aggregation infrastructure for data ingestion of up to 30TB/day
- Supporting apps knowledge like Splunk DB Connect, TA for Linux and Windows, Splunk ITSI
- Security compliance, data retention policy and audit for tools
- Build and support automation utilities using Ansible, Chef, Bash, and PowerShell.
- Basic Splunk administration tasks to putting Splunk servers in maintenance, performing the activity and validations
- Troubleshooting Splunk agent installation/configuration issues
- Ensuring data input pipeline is healthy and all
- Manage highly available and scalable services leveraging open source technologies. You should have Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause.
- Strong understanding and experienced operating hybrid environments
- Document and present methodologies to operations, engineering, and executive teams
- 6-10 years of Splunk administrator/ architect.
- Exposure to Splunk security
- Exposure to other monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with Azure/GCP
- Virtualization techniques, Storage and Compute concepts
- Exposure to operational framework like ITIL/ITSM, Six Sigma
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions is a plus (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Terraform is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode by initially registering with SAP company career portal and login to apply.