SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer ( Cloud ALM - Full Stack Developer ).
Job Code: 252413.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, automation, quality assurance of specific (complex) product features in a development team.
- Analyze and solve (complex) issues in existing and new code.
- Apply Agile Software Engineering principles and DevOps model for continuous delivery
- Work with all development process contributors, e.g. Product Owners, Architects, Project Management, Scrum Masters, Developers, User Assistance Developer and DevOps to establish and execute a flawless development process
- Deliver first-class results, by handling your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment.
- Build future-proof products using state of the art technologies.
- Experience on modern object-oriented language is necessary, knowledge of ABAP OO would be very beneficial & knowledge of fundamental internet technologies (e.g. web service integration) is needed along with expertise in the cloud business & Saas applications.
- Experience in agile development practices (SCRUM), test-driven development as well as model-driven development is required.
- Support CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
- Support full automation of CI/ Testing.
- Expertise with build automation tools, especially Jenkins
- Apply policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers.
- On-board/ train and support developers from source control, through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies, standards.
- Enable DevOps by moving code from Dev/ Test to Staging and Production. Troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline
- 3-6 years of experience in building software products/services.
- Worked in global teams with high levels of collaboration.
- Experience in cloud application development will be an advantage.
- Good writing & presentation skills & strong customer focus.