Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) Consultant Posts – 07 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI), a CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the SECI PSU announces job vacancies for Consultant posts to fill 07 positions on a contract basis, Recruitment No: 03/2018.
Under SECI Consultant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engg and Science subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of two years, with salary pay of maximum Rs 100000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 08.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For SECI Consultant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post:
Consultant (Electrical): 01
Consultant (Civil): 02
Consultant (Wind): 01
Consultant (Battery Storage Systems): 01
Consultant (Project Management Domain): 01
Consultant (Solar PV Manufacture): 01
As on 08.11.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 63 years.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in Engg, Science subjects from a recognized university, with maximum experience of 20 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://seci.co.in/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement Of Consultants On Contract Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Ms. Shilpi Singh, Manager (P&A), Solar Energy Corporation of India, D-3, A Wing, Prius Building, District Centre Saket, New Delhi 110017”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 08.11.2018.