Siemens Bangalore Python Automation Expert Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Python Automation Expert posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Python Automation Expert 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, SQL, NoSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Automation Expert.
Job Code: 349786.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Proven 5+ years of experience in Linux development environments using Python.
- Experienced in developing Python based automation solutions
- Good knowledge in interacting with database systems (SQL, NoSQL) and webservices (REST)
- Good knowledge of analytics & monitoring solutions like Grafana
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Experienced in establishing an optimized CI / CD environment relevant to the project
- Automation using scripting language like Linux shell (e.g. Bash), Ruby.
- Experienced applying and using container technologies like Docker for packaging and deployment
- Having knowledge of code coverage integration using gcov/lcov is desirable
- Good knowledge in configuration and build tools like Bazel, Jenkins etc.
- Good knowledge on repository management tools like Git, Bit Bucket, etc.
- Excellent debugging skills/strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
- Good Knowledge in eclipse IDE, developed add-ons/ plugins on eclipse Platform
- Prior experience in java-based build systems and UI automation tools like QF-Test.
- Knowledge of 93K Semiconductor test platforms
- Good know-how of agile management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge of RHEL
- Knowledge of JIRA administration
- Knowledge of Java or C++ (intermediate)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.