NTT DATA Hyderabad Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 224276.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work collaboratively with the DBS internal applications teams to understand the platform and assist in usage of infra as code pipeline and integration of BigData and Machine Learning applications into the DBS public cloud deployment methodology.
- Code development, integration and troubleshooting during development and integration with the DBS public cloud deployment pipeline and the public cloud services to enable platform teams go live target deadlines.
- Knowledge sharing via creation and maintenance of knowledge base articles, blogs, guilds and keep documentation up to date.
- Manage high performing squads or teams within the larger Cloud Data team
- Ensure compliance with the established DBS public cloud deployment methodology, principles, patterns, and security policy while enabling application team objectives
- Troubleshoot / produce hotfixes and bug fixes in any of the production pipeline systems or portals
- 3-4+ years Enterprise experience building complex solutions within AWS and experience with architecting AWS production workloads for Business and IT operations, across a hybrid cloud environment.
- Demonstrable strong cloud architecture or development experience, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS) with professional or specialist level certifications.
- Demonstrable leadership capability for high performing teams, objective setting, and professional development.
- Strong experience with any flavour of Linux as well as integration with authentication systems, LDAP, Active Directory, Kerberos
- 2-3+ years’ experience with continuous delivery and continuous integration development environments
- 2-3+ years’ experience in at least one of the following in enterprise security aware setting: K8S, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Demonstratable understanding of BigData and/or Machine Learning on Public Cloud
- Demonstratable knowledge of infrastructure components, TCP/IP, DNS, ICMP, PKI, TLS
- Knowledge of any of the following in enterprise security aware setting: K8S, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins.
- Knowledge and Experience with Containers and Serverless Architecture.
- Able to debug and troubleshoot vast complex systems and write code on the spot to resolve.
- Deep understanding of cloud ecosystem including Cloud Computing Technologies, business drivers and cloud emerging technologies and trends.
- Outstanding customer service skills and customer first - get it done mentality
- Experience working under Agile methodology
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.