Bosch Pune Embedded Application Software Developer Posts | B.E/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
In the latest job announcement, Bosch announces job vacancies for Embedded Application Software Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Bosch Pune Embedded Application Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++, Shell, Perl, and CAPL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Embedded Application Software Developer.
Education Qualification: B.E/M.E/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
- Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
- OpenGL/OpenGL ES knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience with rendering engines like Open Scene Graph is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
- Strong C++ Programming skills
- Automotive domain and HMI knowledge
- Design methodology using OOAD & UML
- Embedded development tools and methodologies
- Hands on experience in any Multimedia applications
- Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
- Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
- Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
- Strong development experience in CAN / Flexray, UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
- Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
- Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
- Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Bosch career portal and login in to apply.