Siemens Bangalore Software Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Software Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++ on Linux systems, Java programming, OOAD and Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 230400
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Expertise in programming and unit testing with C++ on Linux systems
- Basic knowledge of Java programming, OOAD and Python is a plus
- Strong experience in Software architecture.
- Experience in shell programming on Linux is a plus
- Knowledge on PL/SQL is an added advantage
- What you need to make real what matters!
- Experience in debugging C++ application using different tools like GDB.
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving skills, Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Exposure on Docker, Build Toolchain CMake, GCC, CI/CD on Git\GitHub and Cloud applications.