Siemens Chennai Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Siemens Chennai Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and SQL queries can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 370357.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop high quality software product
- Write automated unit and integration testing for all software code written. Knowledge on Test Driven Development practices would be a plus
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support software development activities
- Provide guidance to the team for technical escalations for escalations
- Performs peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules, tight integration with QA and product management
- Foster engineering’s best practices for the development of high-quality products
- Contributes ideas for continually improving the team's productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Be part of a rotational on-call 24X7 Tier-3 production support to support the production issues that need dev team’s inputs
- 2+ years of experience in Java Application Development
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Problem solving skills with understanding of basic data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Junit or at least one Java unit testing framework; preferably TDD practitioner
- Ability to write clean code with good design
- Willingness to learn and to adopt to new technologies
- Hands on experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Hibernate
- Hands on experience in SQL queries, Postgres knowledge is preferable
- Hands on experience deploying and troubleshooting in Linux/Unix environments
Good to have:
- Hands on experience in JSP
- Hands on knowledge of AWS services and AWS certification is a plus
- Good Understanding of TCP/IP Socket Programming is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.