Siemens Pune Automation Tester Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Automation Tester posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Tester.
Job Code: 399385.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You must have intense knowledge in Selenium or Cypress Automation Tools (Cypress will be an additional advantage).
- You should have Prior Experiencing in Creating Automation frameworks, also you should Suggest framework enhancements to accommodate the scripting needs based on the applications.
- You should be able to Demonstrate proficiency in API testing and automate API tests using Cypress.
- You should have knowledge in frameworks like Mocha, Chai.
- You Should have good knowledge about CI/CD & version controls and well versed with GIT.
- You should have experience in manual testing - requirements clarification, test design, test case writing, defect lifecycle.
- Test management tools such as JIRA.
- You should have Good Knowledge on SAFe Agile Processes and testing methodologies.
- You should have Strong Quality orientation and Reduce Manual efforts using Automation.
- You should have strong learning abilities to understand domain and products quickly,
- You should have an innovative mind for constantly improving testing functions,
- You should have a strong exploratory mindset.
- You should have strong communication and coordination skills to interact with local teams and on-site partners.
- You should have the ability to adapt easily and quickly with new situations, and challenges.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.