Siemens Pune Cloud and DevOps Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Cloud and DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Cloud and DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS and DevOps tools can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud and DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 269196.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be Responsible to Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based (Amazon Web Services, AWS) micro-services architecture.
- You should be Involved in Infrastructure provisioning for the enterprise-wide cloud platforms.
- You have to Monitor infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies.
- You are required to Build and operate CICD pipelines.
- You are Required to Build and operate a secure cloud and networking environment; responsible for end-to-end platform security and security audits.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 5 - 8 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 3-5 years on AWS and DevOps tools.
- Experience in working with Experience with Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration tools.
- You should have Strong know-how on AWS CLI as well as AWS web console.
- Candidate should have Expert knowledge on AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, SNS etc.
- You should possess knowledge of the full-stack tools used to deploy and manage web applications; CI/CD with Git and Jenkins (or equivalent solutions).
- We will prefer candidates having Exposure to working in a web-solution environment (with microservice architecture).
- Experience in working in an agile distributed environment.