Siemens Pune Cloud Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Hiring Cloud Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in CloudWatch, Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, AWS Document DB/DynamoDb, Cloud formation can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Developer (Mid Level).
Job Code: 281600.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers' expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanisms.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs that may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment.
- Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering. 2 to 6 years of experience in web development.
- Knowledge of technologies as NodeJS, ExpressJS, .Net Core.
- Knowledge of various AWS services such as CloudWatch, Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, AWS Document DB/DynamoDb, Cloud formation.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Vue.js/Angular5/ReactJS Java Spring boot framework
- Strong background in object-oriented programming (OOP) and the software development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of security principles as they relate to web application development.
Good to have:
Knowledge of CICD tools like GitLab/Jenkins Knowledge of source control tools like Git
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.