VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Senior Big Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Big Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Hiring Senior Big Data Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python/SQL/Spark/Kafka can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Big Data Engineer.
Job Code: R2122407.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Gather business and functional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions with a flexible and adaptable data architecture.
- Design, implement and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for analytics and data science.
- Contribute towards platform engineering, tooling & standards to improve the productivity and quality of data solutions.
- Perform data analysis/wrangling using Python, complex SQLs, and other tools.
- Develop data services/API’s using Java-Springboot, Python-Flask, as needed
- Building data visualizations & reports using Tableau, SAP BOBJ and other open-source technologies.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues that hinder the data quality. Work with data source owner to increase quality and accuracy of the source data.
- Build scalable data pipelines for both real-time and batch using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes utilizing various technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Presto, SAP HANA, Airflow, Informatica.
- Understand and influence best practices for observability & data ops.
- Help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service modeling and production support for customers.
- Collaborate with engineers to drive best practices in code quality & reusability, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.