Siemens Pune Java Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java 5+, REST services, JAX-RS, CDI-Beans, and JPA Entities can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: 393346.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You need to Participate in requirement gathering JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, Technical).
- You need to work with international, agile, self-organizing development teams, in which you will take end-to-end responsibilities for your innovative solutions.
- You have to Assist in technical task detailing & estimation (effort, size etc).
- You need to Review the requirements and make appropriate changes to code to ensure compatibility.
- You should have Experience in Java 5+, with knowledge of multithreading and ASynch libraries.
- spring boot-microservices
- You should have Knowledge of REST services with OpenAPI
- You should have Knowledge with Knowledge of JAX-RS, CDI-Beans, JPA Entities.
- You have to Closely collaborate with the cloud platform team.
- You should have working experience with Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD and docker.
- You should have skills to multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high energy (agile delivery, DevOps/SCRUM).
- You should have Deployment basic knowledge: - Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins
- You should be well versed with OOPS, JavaSE, JavaEE features
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.