Siemens Ltd Pune Senior Database Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Database Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Hiring Senior Database Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MS SQL Server 2016/2019, Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure AD can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Database Developer(Microsoft SQL Server).
Job Code: 290086.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Extensive experience of designing database tables and structures in MS SQL Server 2016/2019
- Hand on experience and expertise in creating views, functions, and stored procedures
- Hand on experience in writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications
- Hands-on experience in creating database triggers for use in automation
- Rich experience in maintaining data quality and overseeing database security
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Familiarity with Cloud environments and technologies such as ReST APIs are desirable
- User-level familiarity with source control systems such as GIT, TFS or Subversion is highly desirable
- Knowledge of leading-edge technologies, tools, and software & services.
- 5+ years MS SQL Server database development and architecture experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, Active Directory, Azure AD, Cloud DBs desirable
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.