Siemens Ltd Pune Senior Java Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Senior Java Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Senior Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in OOPS, JavaSE, and JavaEE features can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Developer.
Job Code: 384151.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You need to Participate in requirement gathering JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, Technical).
- You need to work with international, agile, self-organizing development teams, in which you will take end-to-end responsibilities for your innovative solutions.
- You have to Assist in technical task detailing & estimation (effort, size etc).
- You need to Review the requirements and make appropriate changes to code to ensure compatibility.
- You should have Experience in Java 5+, with knowledge of multithreading and ASynch libraries.
- spring boot-microservices
- You should have Knowledge of REST services with OpenAPI
- You should have Knowledge with Knowledge of JAX-RS, CDI-Beans, JPA Entities.
- You have to Closely collaborate with the cloud platform team.
- You should have working experience with Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD and docker.
- You should have skills to multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high energy (agile delivery, DevOps/SCRUM).
- You should have Deployment basic knowledge: - Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins
- You should be well versed with OOPS, JavaSE, JavaEE features
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
- We will prefer candidates with Work experience on Time Series, large datasets and generalized platform solutions.
- You should have good hold on design patterns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are a must, other languages, e.g., German, are a plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.