Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd Chennai ASP.Net MVC Application Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
In the latest job announcement, Accenture announces job vacancies for ASP.Net MVC Application Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Accenture Chennai ASP.Net MVC Application Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in . NET, MSSQL Database, HTML, JS, and CSS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: ASP.Net MVC Application Developer.
Job Code: 717683.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Envision Product Design and Development from the ground up Implementation of systems architecture to meet the changing industry and competitive demands Develop, implement, and maintain architecture standards to create efficiency, quality, and agility Identify opportunities for improvement in current overall architecture, propose application architecture for upcoming systems
- Demonstrated expertise in the implementation, and maintenance of large-scale software systems and defining new architecture
- Proficiency in C Experience using NET 45 Experience in developing ASPNET MVC ASPNET Core MVC applications knowledge of Entity Framework NHibernate ADONET Proficient knowledge in MSSQL Database design including indexes and data integrity Writing tests with NUnit XUnit Implementing enterprise application patterns Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS. Good to have knowedge on the client side framework jQuery Angular, React, Azure Web Apps
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management, and customers.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one on one and group presentation situations.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Accenture career portal and login in to apply.