Siemens Ltd Pune Software Developer-Fresher Posts | B.Tech/B.E | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens careers India announces job vacancies for Software Developer-Fresher posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Hiring Software Developer-Fresher 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer-Fresher.
Job Code: 268840.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E.
Experience Level: Fresher.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
What part will you play:
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Participation in design and development of solution
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.
Use your Skills to move the world forward:
- You must have a qualification – B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/Information Science or Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/Control Systems ONLY
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts. Ability to develop high-quality software as per the design
- Good Knowledge in C#, C++ or similar Object Oriented languages
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.