Siemens Pune Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens careers India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Hiring Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 296922.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products.
- Provide innovative solutions to problems in the area of acknowledged expertise.
- Use specialized knowledge to provide technical solutions.
- Lead role in tool and environment projects.
- Implement code and do code reviews and software integration.
- Maintain and support current software tools.
- Gather additional requirements from users and incorporate in tools when practical.
- Implement new functionality.
- Ensure that resultant deliverable is consistent with design.
- Ensure that appropriate reviews and unit tests are performed.
- Proactively communicate and consult with other developers and customers.
- Review designs and/or implementations of other projects as required.
- Manages assigned projects including defining scope, plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Research - Maintain technical expertise in the area of specialty by following technical
- advances in industry and academia.
- Perform research to determine possible technical solutions to long-term technical issues.
- Communicate the status of all projects, tools, and environments.
- Develop new ideas
- Documents all processes and procedures.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real-world programming experience
- Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Working knowledge of an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++ is required
- Good Understanding of object-oriented design and design principles.
- Good knowledge of client-server architecture, HTTP and REST API
- Knowledge of containers and microservices is desirable.
- Design and development experience using VSCode/Eclipse or other IDEs is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and be willing to do what is needed for the success of the team.
- Ability to learn/dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement POC.
- High knowledge of SLC, Agile, and other life cycle methodology
- High knowledge of construction and testing skills
- High knowledge of application integration skills
- High Knowledge of hardware and operating environment
- High knowledge of program and system development skills
- High knowledge of production support skills
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.