Genpact India Private Limited Bangalore Python Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Python Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Genpact Bangalore Python Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Spark SQL, and Hadoop can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Developer.
Job Code: ITO072577.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- The candidate will work as a Python & SQL Data Engineer in AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with team of Quantitative Analyst and Modelers, as well as various other business and technology units.
- This position is focused on delivering tactical and strategic solutions to support the banks’ operating processes and analytics.
- The individual will be part of an Agile team working closely with team members in India and United States. The role will require the candidate to perform development and provide system support as required by the project.
- The individual would have the opportunity to re-architect, re-design,and re-engineer platforms to solve data distribution and orchestration problems.
- To be successful, the selected candidate will require an understanding of the banking technology landscape along with the ability to analyze requirements, identify data sources, and communicate to downstream systems.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Relevant experience in Python.
- Experience in Spark SQL, Spark Streaming,Spark.
- Good ITexperience and needs to have experience in Hadoop, Hive and HBase
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object-OrientedDesign.
- Experience with SQL – Design, Develop with deep understanding of Optimization techniques (e.g.: DB2, Oracle,Teradata, SQLServer)
- Good knowledge of AWS Could Platform and its services EC2, EMR, Glue, Redshift, RDS, Athena, Lake Formation & Containers
- ‘Effective’ communication skills
- Hands on experience with stream processing applications as Kafka, KSQL and understanding of low-levelKafkainner workings and partitioning schemes.
- Knowledge on versioning tools like GIT, SVN
- Creative ways of solving problems efficiently and logically
- Development experience in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Strong grasp of distributed architecture including web services and messaging.
- Prior working experience in financial services industry; specifically, on Cards, Payments & Banking.
- Experience in AWS/microservices.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.