S&P Global Gurgaon DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under S&P Global Gurgaon DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS/Azure/GCP, Python/Go can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: R30226.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop and maintains mission-critical financial services systems.
- Handle Deployment, automation, management and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Define and deploy systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform
- Design, maintain and manage tools for automation of different operational processes
- Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
- Participate in architecture and software development activities.
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent incidents.
- Informally train and share AWS knowledge within the team
- Integrate with, and works as part of the company's technology team
- Work with advanced tools and methodologies
- Be part of a top team, grow rapidly and expand areas of expertise in the Fin-Tech world
- At least 3 years of Industry experience with DevOps or similar role.
- Experience working on cloud providers AWS/Azure/GCP and managing Infrastructure as code on them preferably using AWS CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker.
- Experience with deploying and administering Kubernetes/OpenShift/AWS EKS clusters.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions using Python/Go, Chef (with or without AWS OpsWorks), ansible etc.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Elastic Search and managing Relational Databases on Cloud.
- Familiarity around monitoring tools like new-relic or other open source alternatives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.