S&P Global Gurgaon Senior Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under S&P Global Gurgaon Senior Cloud Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS services can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 280073.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Contribute to all aspects of designing, developing, troubleshooting and operational support of our Cloud Infrastructure
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Optimize Cloud Costing and analyze Capacity Planning
- Liaise with vendors and other technical teams for problem resolution
- Responsible for recommending cloud security requirements, engineering, design, and subsequent implementation, ensuring minimum disruption and impact to the business
- Creating, deploying, analyzing, and refactoring our infrastructure securely through infrastructure-as-code tools
- Leverage and develop automated techniques for continuously identifying cloud infrastructure and workload risks
- Create/update Architecture diagrams based on solution designs or reviews
What We’re Looking For:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or in equivalent discipline is required
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience managing platform and/or infrastructure
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in DevOps and container platform infrastructure in AWS (EKS, ECS, Fargate)
- Hands-on knowledge or experience of AWS services (e.g. EC2, ELB, RDS, EFS, EBS, Route53, VPC, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, S3). Certifications is a plus.
- Strong experience on application deployment and monitoring. Experience with Datadog or similar observability tools is preferable.
- Strong experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, preferably Terraform (YAML and/or JSON)
- Proficient with modern DevOps tools including Azure DevOps (VSTS) and/or Git/GitHub based CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with coding/scripting, preferably in Python, Bash, PowerShell language
- Hands-on experience managing and administering Linux/Unix and Windows based systems.
- Experience with AWS Serverless application architectures, (e.g. Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway, SQS, SNS)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL database concepts
- Experience with ITIL service/change management processes
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented and a good team player
- Willing to learn new technologies and acquire new skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.