S&P Global Gurgaon Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 277359.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions
- Active participation in all scrum ceremonies, follow AGILE best practices effectively.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
- Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code
- Work collaboratively with business partners to understand and clarify requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Design and develop industry-leading applications.
- Respond to and resolve production issues.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Angularjs, Durandaljs, Backbonejs, Knockoutjs, and Bootstrap.js
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required
- A minimum of 4+ years of Full STACK significant experience in application development.
- Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
- Experience working in Big Data, Spark, AWS
- Experience in SnowFlake, Databricks
- Experience with SAFe Agile Framework
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
- Ability to train and mentor
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.