Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Azure Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Azure Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Azure Cloud Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure, Azure DevOps, CloudFormation, Terraform, Cloud-init can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 1021706HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
What you'll be doing:
- The key responsibilities include partnering with development teams and successfully engineering the design of cloud solutions and hardening and releasing cloud services for the developers.
- Assisting in defining/implementing cloud first, cloud native engineering practice for the platform; ensuring that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls
- Participating in the establishment on an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts and on-going production operations; cultivating a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mind set
- Ensuring development teams are provided a full set of DevOps ALM tools by leading the establishment of the right tooling and processes that will result in a fully automated release management pipeline to include: the Automated build process, environment setups, testing scripts, deployments, and production operational metrics/debugging information (to target developers)
- Partnering with development and operations teams to develop practical automation solutions and custom modules; troubleshooting automation issues and finding practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner
- Being a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights, and advice; planning, organizing, and controlling multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives
- Technically guiding projects through to completion; ensuring deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality; working with teams to bring continuous improvement to ALM processes and tools
- Developing and owning KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes; and having an innovative approach to work, constantly looking to upgrade the system to more efficient and effective new technologies and processes. Telecommuting permitted pursuant to company policy.
- Work with relevant customer leaders to define and create specific implementation plans
- Manage aspects of cloud project implementation including initiation, execution, and delivery
- Engage with multiple vendors / partner teams to ensure minimal risk / business disruption
- Review / assess implementation approach, potential risks, costs, etc.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight to each cloud project
- Provide cloud implementation expertise covering infrastructure, architectures, cloud capabilities, security, cost mgmt, etc.
- Ensure all cloud services comply with required security / controls requirements
- Communicate cloud project program health to key stakeholders including senior leadership as needed
- Partner with stakeholders to assist in design, communication and implementation of Strategies, Technology Roadmaps, Standards, Processes, Services, validation of cost-effectiveness
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies; evolve to continuously improve offerings
What you bring to the team:
- Experience deployment efforts related to Azure IaaS/PaaS
- Experience in hybrid multi-cloud environment - both IaaS and PaaS
- A working understanding of code and script such as: PowerShell, Python, Perl
- Solid understanding of cloud networking concepts
- Experience with Agile and Hybrid development and deployment projects
- Agile or other project management certification is a plus
- Excellent communication / strong interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation skills and ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Experience working with Azure DevOps or similar tools for tracking, developing, deploying software
- Experienced Cloud Engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience.
- A dev-ops practitioner with exposure to Infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with Linux, Bash and systems administration.
- Smart and prefer to have others fork your git repos (versus forking some open-source project to show commit counts) - in other words exhibit good coding habits and skills.
- Experience scripting in Python, Bash. Declarative IaC languages such as Cloudformation, Terraform, Cloud-init, and Ansible.
- Have openness to touching multiple technologies and platforms - new and old, and working with legacy systems and processes while creating solutions on green field platforms.
- Focus on integrity with an eye for automation to the nth degree.
- Have testing skills - QA mindset with automated tests.
- Beginner to Intermediate level Cloud & systems administration certifications.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.