S&P Global Hyderabad Associate Data Scientist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Associate Data Scientist posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Associate Data Scientist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python programming, Machine Learning can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Data Scientist.
Job Code: 275916.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- To work closely with various stakeholders to collect, clean, model and visualise datasets.
- To create data regression models, using predictive data modelling and analysing data mining algorithms to deliver insights and implement action-oriented solutions to complex business problems
- To extract hidden value insights and enrich accuracy of the datasets.
- To leverage technology and automate workflows creating modernized operational processes aligning with the team strategy.
- To understand, implement, manage and maintain analytical solutions & techniques independently.
- To be strongly able to adjust the team processes quickly and best serve the project needs.
- To establish high performing, globally integrated and innovative mindset in the team culture
- To collaborate and coordinate with Data, content and modelling teams and provide analytical assistance of various commodity datasets
- To be able to execute with discipline and deliver appropriate documentation
- To drive and maintain high quality processes and delivering projects in collaborative Agile team environments
- University degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data science and related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Data Science.
- Ability to do research, identify, analyse data enrichments and presenting findings
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver creative solutions and automated workflows
- Experience of working on end-to-end data science pipelines: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modelling, insights, visualizations, monitoring and maintenance
- Strong experience working with various Data Science capabilities
- Experience with data automation using analytics skills like Python programming, Machine Learning
- Strong communications to build a constructive working relationship with various technology partners, stake holders and other internal/ external users
- Experience of building high quality solutions and leading processes in the Agile working environment; understanding of Visual studio (VSTS)
- Proven experience working with Oil, gas and energy markets is desirable but not essential
- Experience working with Tableau is preferable but not essential
- Understanding of cloud-based services is desirable, preferably AWS, but not essential
- Experience working with Unified analytics platforms like Databricks is beneficial
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.