S&P Global Hyderabad AWS Data Warehouse Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for AWS Data Warehouse Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad AWS Data Warehouse Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, S3, Glue, Athena, Redshift can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Data Warehouse Developer.
Job Code: 257220.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Support corporate Data Lake and Data Warehouse platform built using AWS Redshift, Athena and Glue services.
- The highest level of discretion, sensitivity and integrity in handling confidential information
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings of analysis, efficiently implement new functionality according to business requirements
- Participate in cross-functional business and system process improvement
- The role will require technical development skills and knowledge of multiple AWS Services ( Athena, Glue, Redshift, etc..), experience with API Integrations using Python or Node.js, exposure to Agile process. The candidate must be able to interact with the Enterprise Solution Architects, scrum master, developers, SME’s, and designers.
- 3-5 years of experience in AWS solutions implementation, preferably in Data Analytics space:
- Hands on development experience in building distributed Big Data solutions including ingestion, caching, processing, consumption, logging & monitoring
- Strong knowledge of SQL, experience with relational databases, data warehouse applications (preferably AWS RedShift)
- Experience optimizing database/query performance.
- Experience with AWS based services: S3, Glue, Athena, Redshift
- Experience in AWS based logging and monitoring solutions, e.g., CloudWatch
- Exposure to developer tools/workflow (e.g., git/github, *nix, SSH)
- Experience in developing software either in Python or Node.js
- Strong technical communication skills
- Experience in the following is preferred:
- Agile (Scrum) methodology
- AWS based Data Warehouse
- Experience in the following is a plus:
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting AWS Glue workflows