S&P Global Hyderabad Cloud Automation Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Cloud Automation posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Cloud Automation 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS services, PowerShell, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer - Cloud Automation.
Job Code: 279380.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a Cloud Automation Engineer, the following will be part of your responsibilities.
- Provides Cloud Automation Engineering SME advice and guidance related to all of our activities including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and projects, plans, and reviews.
- Identify and Drive Automation use cases for Cloud adoption.
- Coordinates with segment architects to ensure new cloud services are certified for SPGI standards and enable automation code (YAML or similar) for service consumption.
- Acts as expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in technology/information management, engineering or related field required
- 4+ Years of expertise managing AWS services (EC2, S3, Route 53, ELB, VPC, Cloud trail, IAM, AWS Config, cloud watch, Lambda) via CLI and API within a multi account production environment.
- Added advantage would be to have a multi cloud experience and knowledge in managing Azure services (Functions, Storage, AKS, API, Configuration) via command and API within a multi account production environment.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell, Python and Ansible
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Functional understanding of the Devops model.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.