S&P Global Hyderabad Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Data Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: 278184.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- High quality data collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications.
- Extract and validate required information using search tools, press releases and news articles.
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Provide input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Work on projects as an when they come up and ensure that they are completed within the given time span maintaining the desired quality.
- Analyze and uncover inconsistencies in data by utilizing SQL knowledge.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
- Support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department.
- Contribute to the team’s existing Lean and Automation goals.
- Helping the team in meeting SLAs and KPIs.
- Contributing in initiatives and projects related to improvement in Quality of content
- Good research and analytical skills Articulate and fluent communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Background in Finance or related fields is preferred
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with stakeholders globally
- Flexible with timings
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.