VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Android Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Android Developer posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Android Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Android Developer.
Job Code: R2102264.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years of mobile app development experience in Java, C++ including object-oriented programming and design.
- Experience in Android Studio, App development for latest version of Android, Profiling of apps.
- Experience with Unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) • Understanding of Layer 3 and higher networking technologies - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols.
- Familiar with multi-threaded, asynchronous, and concurrent programming.
- Familiar with scripting languages like Python or Ruby is a huge plus.
- Knowledgeable about MVC and MVVM architecture in Mobile UI App development.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity products such as Firewall, VPN, IPS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of JNI/NDK is a plus.
- Experience in Native debugging like gdb, stack trace, etc is desirable
- Good understanding of E-E lifecycle of an application, Experience developing, Maintaining, Testing and Release on Play Store, Innovating consumer-facing mobile applications.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities, able to multitask and plan activities running in parallel
- Deep customer empathy and ability to quickly translate insights into mock-ups, wireframes, and working proof-of-concept code