S&P Global Hyderabad Dot Net Core Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Dot Net Core posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Sr Software Engineer -Dot Net Core.
Job Code: 279547.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies, including C# and front-end technology like react.
- Develop and maintain web services.
- Develop modern front-end applications using React.
- Write high-quality, maintainable, and testable code that adheres to established coding standards and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality of code.
- Work with database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL to design and develop efficient database structures.
- Develop and maintain unit tests and automated tests to ensure the quality of the software.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other developers to identify and implement process improvements.
- Deploy applications and services to AWS cloud environments.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field with 4+ years' experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including complete software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Hands-on experience with API development and support.
- Fundamental knowledge of data types, data structures, data sets, data access, and software design patterns
- Experience with modern front-end technologies such as React, Redux, and Webpack is good to have
- Experience with DevOps practices and modern CI/CD deployment models using Jenkins/Ansible
- Experience with testing patterns and best practices along with software security best practices
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.