Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore Big Data Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Big Data Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Big Data Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, SCALA, Sqoop. Kafka, and Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Big Data Developer.
Job Code: 41377.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Big Data developer skills (Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, SCALA, Sqoop. Kafka, Python, Spark etc., REST APIs design and development)
- Understanding of Data lake components in Hadoop eco system and ability to use right product for right job.
- Good developer in SQL, PLSQL (concepts),
- Understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts (facts, aggregated facts, history preserving facts, dimension, junk dimensions, SCD type1, 2,3 ) Understanding of various data modelling concepts, Understanding of ODS, Data marts.
- 3-10 Years of work experience
- Should be proficient in Hive, Impala and Spark / Scala.
- Hands on experience in SQL needed. Any experience in Python / Shell scripting is a plus
- Extensive experience with Big data-based tools and Technologies like HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, Kafka.
- Working experience on big client projects and additional experience on AWS/ Azure cloud platform is desirable.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.