S&P Global Hyderabad Dot Net Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Dot Net Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Dot Net Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .NET or Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot Net Software Engineer.
Job Code: 279179.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with data producers and consumers to understand and analyse their requirements and translate them into technical designs.
- Develop and maintain tools and APIs, primarily in .NET
- Integrate control and permission principles and software with other parts of the system
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience developing commercial applications with .NET or Java
- Deep understanding of REST and good API design. Understanding of OOP principles
- Understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms (OAuth, OIDC, SAML)
- SQL and relational databases
- Experience in maintaining and developing systems on production
Nice to have Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider, either AWS or GCP.
- Experience with Terraform
- IAM systems and technologies (MS Active Directory, OKTA)
- Docker and Kubernetes
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.