Infosys Limited Chennai .NET Developer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for .NET Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Infosys Chennai hiring .NET Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: .NET Developer.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-107654.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/M.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Must have experience in .NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, WPF, WCF, SQL Server
- Must have experience in Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML, CSS3
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.