S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Associate Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Associate posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Hiring Senior Associate 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MS SQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL, MySQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Associate.
Job Code: 265645.
Education Qualification: Graduation.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Be a Product specialist for the DMS and provide in-depth technical assistance to clients.
- Assist in deployment and troubleshooting on-the-go.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of products from a content and delivery standpoint and assist with pre and post Sales’ opportunities.
- Bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the support process and build projects that will help replicate and resolve client issues.
- Work on creating complex SQL queries (MS SQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.,) to use our data and assist client with query tuning and performance improvements.
- Research and gain knowledge on the rapidly evolving product offerings.
- Assess the technical environment dynamics within the client sites that may impact product performance
- Involve in testing/user-acceptance tests of new implementations
- Maintain the local infrastructure which comprises of Database Servers (Oracle. MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL) and Virtual Machines.
- 1-3 years of technology, support or related experience including enterprise-wide data initiatives and working with datasets in the financial services industry
- The candidate should have strong basics in all aspects of Computer Science such as Development, Database concepts, networking.
- Solid communication skills (English verbal & written)
- Knowledge on RDBMS concepts.
- Quick learner and ability to grasp new technologies.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting, follow-through and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
- Ability to keep pace with rapid changes in products.
- Willing to work in any 5 day shifts and longer night shifts.
- Graduate in Computer Science and Commerce\Finance is preferred
- Prior experience in client support teams
- Proficiency in any programming language is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with APIs would be preferred.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.