Deloitte US GLS Bangalore Big Data Consultant Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte careers India announces job vacancies for Big Data Consultant posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Hiring Big Data Consultant 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big data, Python, SPARK Scala, Kafka, SAP Data Services, Informatica can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Big Data Consultant.
Job Code: 3026.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 12 years.
Job Location: Bangalore/Pune/Mumbai/Chennai/Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop and deploy solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.
- 4-12 Years of experience in Big data.
- Turn information into insight for improved business performance by consulting with architects, solution managers, and analysts to understand business technical needs and deliver solutions
- Design, create, code, and support a variety of Hadoop ETL solutions (potentially including but not limited to: Python, SPARK Scala, Kafka, SAP Data Services, Informatica, Talend, or others)
- Create and maintain development patterns, standards, processes and norms. Analyze existing processes and user development requirements to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Demonstrate the ability to build a work plan or parts of a work plan, as applicable for role.
- Implement small projects and contribute to the implementation of medium/large projects.
- Work with the team to design, code and test ETL solutions and stored procedures for the reference architecture
- Create and support SAP Business Objects Data Services related jobs.
- Diagnose problems and restore service promptly to Data Lake users, operating within agreed SLAs.
- Work with system users, other members of the IT Dept., software vendors, & service providers to resolve problems.
- Carry out assigned activities during system releases and system upgrades.
- Embrace a Continuous Improvement mentality to streamline and eliminate waste in all processes.
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership by proactively resolving issues and taking on multiple work plan tasks.
- Effective communications with both technical and business communities.
- Maintain strong technical skills and share knowledge with team members.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.