S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Quality Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior Quality Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Quality Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/ Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Quality Engineer.
Job Code: 260285.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop automation/performance/load testing solutions that meet organization standards for APIs/services, database, and web
- Build reliable, reusable and maintainable automated regression suites & test harnesses
- Implement CI/CD by integrating automation builds in development pipelines
- Design and develop test strategies/test cases based on acceptance criteria, execute test cases, analyze and communicate test results to the team/manager
- Perform in-sprint automated & performance/load testing to fulfill the Definition of Done
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Work in the agile environment, attend and contribute to all scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives)
- Present work during sprint reviews to wider IT, Product, and Business audience
- Ensure best practices are followed and testing activities stay on schedule
- Capture test metrics
- Work with team members in other geographic locations
- Investigate new testing methodologies, keeping abreast of latest advances/techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 5 to 8 years of experience in software testing or development with good understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in performance testing tools like JMeter.
- Experience in programming using Java/ Python or other languages
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium) across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers) and root cause analysis
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance friendly code is highly desirable
- Experience in refactoring and extending test automation/performance frameworks and suites as necessary
- Experience of working REST service and understanding of SOA architecture
- Exposure to source control systems such as Git
- Experience of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology is a plus
- Experience of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS and experience of testing micro-services, containers, dockers is a plus
- Experience with Test Data Management and mapping automated test code coverage
- Experience in developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and aintaining Defect Reports
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver clear, concise documentation and presentations