Tech Mahindra Bangalore Senior Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BP company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra India announces job vacancies for Senior Test Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Tech Mahindra Bangalore Senior Test Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Network Applications can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has t apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Test Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 13 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Reviewing and comprehending business requirements and functional specifications
- Experience in Mobile apps automation (iOS, Android, BB, Windows native apps All or Any two)
- Good Knowledge on Mobile Automation tool See Test, Appium, Appium Studi etc
- Hands-on Java, groovy scripts
- Experience in mobile log debug and Charles /stub server configuration
- Developing test data through sourcing or handcrafting techniques
- Setup of test environments and deploying packages
- Conducting functional, nonfunctional, system and application testing of applications
- Analyzing Defects and Collecting Diagnostic Information
- Documenting and evaluating test results
- Release Management and coordination
- Sharing knowledge discovered during testing and/or defect troubleshooting phase of project
- Knowledge management and the maintenance of Collaborative information stores
- As part of a cross-functional team, performing non-testing related tasks (eg. Analysis, Development, Production Support) as required.
- Driving adoption of test-driven development and continuous integration
- Automating Progression and Regression Testing
- Providing responsive support and undertaking corrective action in areas of specialization.
- Complying with change management principles and processes
- Defect resolution as part of the support process
- Developing, Managing, and assuming ownership of Testing Processes:
- Test Integrity from Requirements Gathering t Deployment (including unit testing, system testing, UAT, SVT and PVT)
- Native mobile apps Test Automation
- Continuous integration
- Test Driven Development
- Configuration Management
- Requirements Traceability
- Continuous Improvement
- Test and Strategy Planning
- Facilitation with a cross organizational team t implement common software engineering processes
- Achieving robust, efficient and agile delivery
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to initially register with the Tech Mahindra company career portal, and log in to apply.