S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, .Net 4.0/4.5, .Net Core, Web API, WPF can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer(C#, SQL).
Job Code: 259615.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Architect, design, and implement software-related projects.
- Perform analyses and articulate solutions.
- Manage and improve existing solutions.
- Solve a variety of complex problems and figure out possible solutions, weighing the costs and benefits.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Active participation in all scrum ceremonies following Agile principles and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in application development
- Passionate, smart, and articulate developer
- Hands-on development experience using C#, .Net 4.0/4.5, .Net core, Web API, WPF
- Have experience working with SQL & Oracle databases
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
- Experience implementing: Web Services (with WCF, RESTful JSON, SOAP, TCP), Windows Services, and Unit Tests
- Experience working in cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Apache Hadoop and Spark is a plus
- Experience with Java is a plus
- Able to demonstrate strong OOP skills
- Excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
- Experience with large scale messaging systems such as Kafka or RabbitMQ or commercial systems.
- Good work ethic, self-starter, and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus