S&P Global Mumbai Lead Software Engineer Posts | B.E/MCA/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Lead Software Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under S&P Global Mumbai Lead Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in big data technologies, Scala, Python, and Spark can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Software Engineer.
Job Code: 288299.
Education Qualification: B.E/MCA/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design & Build data pipelines with an emphasis on scale, performance and reliability.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of design and implementation of Data Lake solution powered by Databricks on AWS cloud.
- Ensure data governance principles adopted, data quality checks and data lineage implemented in each hop of the data
- Partner with the data teams, enterprise architecture organization to ensure best use of standards for the key data domains and use cases
- Continuous learner with an eye on emerging trends around data lake architecture and enterprise data solutions.
- Ensure compliance through the adoption of enterprise standards and promotion of best practice / guiding principles aligned with organization standards
Experience & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience building solutions in big data technologies.
- 4+ years of experience programming with one or more of Scala, Python, Spark.
- 2 years of experience building streaming data pipelines using Kafka, Confluent etc.
- Must have experience in continuous delivery through CI/CD pipelines, containers and orchestration technologies.
- Experience building data pipelines on Databricks, Snowflake, Azure Data Lake etc for Lakehouse/Warehouse solutions is an added advantage.
- Strong foundational understanding on data models and query languages.
- Experience With Machine Learning Libraries and Frameworks (TensorFlow, MLlib) is an added advantage.
- Expert knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and able to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver solutions incrementally.
- Monitors industry trends and directions; develops and presents substantive technical recommendations to senior management
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills with strong ability to influence both IT and business partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Financial services industry experience is an added advantage.
- Databricks experience or certifications is an added advantage.
- AWS or any public cloud certification is an added advantage.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.