NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.;
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Code: 235750.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop and maintain performant and scalable full-stack applications.
- Build and improve visual tools for application development and data science that enable users to build an end-to-end application quickly.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, User Interaction Designers and mentor other engineers on the team.
- Lead cross-team technical design discussions on the application architecture, UI components, UX, back-end and third-party integration and testing.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems and proactively strive to improve Smart Platform products and technologies.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English to collaborate across teams.
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding and experience with the Express framework, Node.js, React.js, Backbone.js.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, MongoDB preferred.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of browser API’s, rendering behavior and performance
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, ideally BitBucket.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.