Sundargarh District Attendant Posts For Chief District Veterinary Officer | Apply Now
Sundargarh District Collectorate, Govt. of Odisha.
In the latest job notification, Sundargarh District Office announces job vacancies for Attendant posts under Chief District Veterinary Officer, Sundargarh on a contract basis.
Under Sundargarh District Attendant Recruitment 2019, candidate’s posse’s relevant education is required to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Sundargarh District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 46.
Name of the post: Attendant.
On basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://sundergarh.nic.in/notice_category/advertisement/.
- Select relevant job notification “Office of the CDVO, Sundargarh”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Chief District Veterinary Officer, Sundargarh”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25-02-2019.