Maritime Training Institute Teaching, Officer, Instructor & Other Posts | ITI/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS | Apply Now
Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai is a training institute of the Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. (SCI).
In the latest job notification, MTI announces job vacancies for faculties and instructors on visiting basis for the Nautical/Engineering/Medical/Other subjects and courses.
Under Maritime Training Institute Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed ITI/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS in relevant subjects can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 20-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Maritime Training Institute Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 24.
Name of the post:
Nautical Faculty: 04
Nautical Instructors: 02
GMDSS Faculty: 01
Engineering Faculty: 03
Electrical Officer (Faculty): 02
Academic Faculty (English): 01
Workshop Instructor: 07
Medical Faculty: 02
Medical Instructors: 02
As on 01st February 2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete ITI/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS in relevant subjects from recognized University/Institute, required experience 0 to 7 years.
On basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.shipindia.com/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Empanelment of Visiting Faculties and Visiting Instructors”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Principal, Maritime Training Institute, 52-C Adi Shankaracharya Road, Powai, Mumbai 400072”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 20.02.2019, 1700 hrs.