Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) Hyderabad AI-ML Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS India announces job vacancies for AI-ML Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad AI-ML Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AI-ML Developer.
Job Code: 161962.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in AI and ML development for integrating various marketing applications. Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule-based models, deep learning
- Design and development of robust algorithms and techniques using image analytics, computer vision, and machine learning
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of algorithms and Models.
- Design, implementation, and deployment of technical prototypes from research ideas for industry-relevant uses cases targeting enterprise associates.
- Strong background in one or more of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition, Natural Language
- Experience in machine learning/text mining to ls and techniques such as clustering/ classification/ decision trees, support vector machine, k-NN, Naive Bayes, Random Forests, etc.
- Programming, Deep Learning, DNNs, Large scale Data Mining
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, and R
- Proficient NLP Skills over Feature Extraction, Topic modeling (Semantic analysis), Sentiment Analysis, Text Classification Problems.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like sci-kit-learn and pandas)
Good To Have:
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Hands-on experience in the latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts, and designing techniques.