Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Analyst Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS careers India announces job vacancies for Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Hiring Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Forgerock can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Analyst.
Job Code: 212687.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 10 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- A minimum of 2yrs development experience in working with ForgeRock products (AM, DS, IDM)
- Strong skills in Java and Java Scripts / Groovy
- Experience in deploying ForgeRock stack in cloud platforms and building a ForgeRock CICD pipeline.
- Thorough understanding of SAML, OIDC and OAuth2 protocol and hands on experience in integrating applications using these protocols.
- Experience in designing and developing custom authentication modules and chains in ForgeRock AM
- Knowledge of LDAP concepts and CLI and experience in customizing LDAP schema.
- Development experience in identity lifecycle management and integrating IDM with downstream applications using ICF/Generic connectors.
- Review and Development of REST APIs required for integration with target applications.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Knowledgeable of Agile Concepts and Toolsets (Sprint Planning, User Stories, and/or Jira, etc.)
- Ability to work with limited supervision, having significant latitude for independent judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to senior management
- Experience in Terraform deployment and configuration scripting language.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.